Wednesday, November 26, 2008

D3: The Lame Ducks

So I just watched D3: The Mighty Ducks and I have to say, Charlie (I'm looking at you Joshua Jackson) was a huge jerk throughout the entire movie. His new coach takes away his captain's C and he goes all My Chemical Romance on everyone, and suddenly no one (not even the soon to be one-with-the-force Hans) can possibly understand the depths of his teen angst.

In retrospect I think there are few key learning points we can all take away from this fine piece of cinema:

1) Emilio Estevez is a Jedi
2) Don't assume your hard-nose of coach is just being a jerk. Maybe he has a disabled daughter that is the source of all his issues.
3) Kids without money should hate kids with money. Correction, should and are right in hating kids with money.


1 comment: